Do you need a notary?
What can a notary do for you? If you’re looking for an official witness for a variety of documents that require such a service,
you may need a notary for the followings:
• Prepare and authenticate powers of attorney for use overseas
• Deal with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
• Authenticate documents for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad, including authentication of professional and educational qualifications and preparation of capacity to marry via statutory declaration or oath
• Authenticate company and business documents and transactions for foreign contracts or the formation of foreign subsidiary companies
• Deal with documents relating to foreign wills and estate administration.
For any notary service SD Notary can help you – click here for more details